Saturday, February 20, 2010

There is nothing like it

There is nothing like making something new.  I get a hopeful feeling every time new supplies come, every time I sit down with some beads, every time I don't royally screw up what I'm working on! 

 I love to put all my materials out on my little beading rug and
 then flip it all around, adding this and that, hoping for inspiration.

This necklace was so much fun to work on but it took me FOREVER.  I think that the color tones in this piece match so many different kinds of skin tones from yellow to pink.

Anyway, this is one of the 2 new pieces I posted in the shop today!  This baby is 39 inches long!

Ok I have to say that I am a little freaked out by my neck.  Usually I use young models for these pictures.  Try to see past the ancient neck and leave me a comment tell me what you think of this necklace!!!

more later,

xo Plantress

No comments:

Post a Comment