Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I joined team BACON and now I am in a treasury!!!!!!

whoot!  I am thrilled to say I am featured in a treasury on etsy for my brass ring necklace!  Here is the link.
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=93333

Maybe by being on a team my sales will pick up!  I can dream can't I?  In the meantime I have been thinking about graduation gifts and I just made a huge investment in inventory-pearls of course.  I have my fingers crossed that I can get the shipment in a timely way and then interest some grownups in buying same pearls for graduates and friends.  Everything I bought is very simple and classic.  I hope it will be appealing to those looking for gifts!

In the meantime I would like to discuss clothes, again.  I know I have said it before but I just love the ruffles and rough hemmed designs on this year's tops and tees.  Tissue tee shirts abound but SADIE, my friend at work, says it's "the man"s way of making you buy 2 shirts since you need a cami underneath.  Ok, who doesn't own at least one cami by now?  I have cotton and silk and used them all the time anyway so this doesn't distress me.

A shout out to my friend Ralph Lauren who went w/me to see the HOT TUB TIME MACHINE which I thought was a hilariousity of a movie.  It was nice to laugh out loud and hoot at the screen-she didn't seem to mind.  xo

Daughter #1 is getting ready to move out.  2 down!  Pretty soon I'll be all alone and crying but at least I'll have team BACON to keep me happy.

More Later,
xo
Plantress 

1 comment: