Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm running away from home soon

My husband says that he won't come with me.  He wants to stay home and take care of twinky our auxilliary extra small dog who stinks and is the love of his life.  I have to say that I never thought we were little dog people.  We have always liked labs.  I got twinky to be the big lab's chew toy-kind of a mutt and jeff thing if you are old enough to remember that cartton.  Twinks is a miniature shnauzer.  We never had her ears or tail cropped.  She looks like toto with dreads, (read snarls).  Anyhoo, she is the apple of my husband's eye, the queen of his heart, even though she smells like she rolled in dead fish even just after a bath.  She also is kind of scabby.  yuck.

Uh-oh, sounds like twinky got in trouble.  The ups man came and he went outside to get the package.  Twinky ate his sandwich while he was gone.  Now she is in here with me in DEEP DISGRACE.  ha ha

More Later,
xo
Plantress

No comments:

Post a Comment