Monday, August 16, 2010

bACK TO wORK!

Well, it is that time again.  Time to give up those lake days and concentrate on locker lists.  Today was my first day back and it was a very pleasant easing in.  There is much to be done.  I was happy to see my friend Ralph, Sadie was very dear and little D was a delight.  I felt welcomed. 

When I got home there was a check for me in the mail for just over 4k.  I know, right?  Sigh and double sigh it was just a scam from some company in Ontario.  I won a prize.  I was to use the $ sent for taxes and redeemption fees.  Ha ha ha.  I am such a sad sucker.  The check was perfect.  I couldn't find the company but I found the prize manager Joe Malone online under scams.  BOO

In other matters; I think that I will be doing a fair in early October.  Time for more pearls.  And sterling!

Please feel free to make me feel better by donating 4k to my blog.  Honestly, after I saw the check I felt like they were taking away MY money by the time I did the scam research.  How quickly (and fleetingly) I posessed it.

No one is home but Richard and me.  Hmmmm.  That's a first.

More Later,
xo
Plantress

2 comments:

  1. Bummer about the money, don't you just hate those pesky scammers :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, too bad, what one could do with 4k, right?

    I used to enter those Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes and would laugh at the wording on their envelopes, like; "Congratulations you're a winner" and then inside you find the letter that says; "If you return this entry and your number is chosen". Yeah, my number out of how many hundred million others. LOL

    ReplyDelete