Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The last day of summer is here. That means that tomorrow will be the first day of fall. I really think the school year should start on the first day of fall and end Memorial Day. Don’t you think that’s enough for a calendar year? Here in Maryland we don’t have any fall color yet. Just brown die back and green leaves hanging on for dear life.


It was a good summer. I enjoyed being by the water and I started working with thicker gauges of sterling wire which I am enjoying very much. I would like to know what your fondest summer memories are, what you accomplished this summer or what really stands out for you (good or bad).

More Later!

Xo

Plantress

1 comment:

  1. I dont know that I accomplished much this summer, but seem geared up to accomplish lots in fall (organization being #1)...better late than never right?? lol

    ReplyDelete