Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break, and the living is easy

Hello Friends,

Do you want to know what I've been doing so far over my spring break?  I don't really care if you want to know, I NEED to tell you.  Because it's all about me.  My blog, my project, my spring break!  So obnoxious.  Anyway, I've been trying to transform the old summer kitchen/mudroom/computer room into a work space for my little jewelry hobby.  The dining room just looks horrible with crap supplies everywhere.
So this room was the most junked up in the whole house.  All the bookcases were double stacked with books.  I painted the room this yellow, cleaned the whole thing out, rearranged the space, hung curtains-(too high I might add) and started bringing the stuff in from the other room.  I've been singing along to Marvin Gaye there's nothing wrong with me loving you! And, giving yourself to me, can never be wrong, if the love is true....

I hope you approve.  Kudos to daughter Emily and big Richard for all their help and stick-to- it -edness

More Later!

xo

Plantress

1 comment:

  1. It looks marvelous !!! So cozy and cottage like, a place that promises much creativeness.
    We all need our own space, our own place, our own little sanctuaries where we can relax and create. Enjoy it and have fun making your lovely jewelry.

    ReplyDelete