Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dear 85 followers and Lurkers,

Thank you for reading my blog.  I feel blessed to have this outlet. 
Last night we went to a party and I saw people whom I haven't seen in years.  I moved 3 times growing up so the people I have known in Maryland from the time I was in my early twenties are the folks I've known the longest in my life.  It was about 90% humidity and I was "glowing" (as my mom would say) in rivlets.  There was a great band, 2 beautiful graduates and very good pit beef.  I saw my friend Suse who introduced me to my husband Richard way back when.  We are the adults now.  Makes me smile.  I kind of like being the adult.

In other news, I bought some cushion covers from another etsian and they came yesterday.  I went to the home good store today and bought down inserts and I must say they are fab.  Hey, I also just bought the S button pillow I recently spoke of.  I can't wait to see it on my couch.  I swear this couch is like a giant boat with me and my colorful cushions as floating residents.

Family dinner tonight.  Corn on the cob, steak on the grill, tomato and mozarella basil salad and fruit salad.
A couple of guests.  Back to work tomorrow.

More Later,

xo

Plantress

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great night!!! Good music, good friends, good food!

    ReplyDelete