Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Important Update!

Whoot!  Ok, so, like, you know how I am obsessed with the show hoarders?  Like, I seriously feel mentally healthy while watching said show?!  Guess What Caroline told me
I am soooo excited!  Apparently Animal Planet is coming out with a new show!!!!!  About ANIMAL hoarders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to watch.  It will be fabulous with a cherry on top.  One will be able to smell cat urine from 80 cats right through the tv!!!!
Stay tuned!  I think we should all watch together and discuss!

In other news, I made one necklace today and finished another that I have been working on for awhile...

this is one...


And this is the other

You Likkkeeeeee?  Go buy one from my etsy shop!  They are all handmade and original.

More Later,
xo
Plantress

2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty!

    When you first said Animal hoarders, I thought of Magpies, I guess I got it wrong. :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your newest follow from Tuesday Follows. Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

    xo Erin
    droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete