Monday, July 12, 2010




Linking uphttp://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/2010/07/meet-me-on-monday_11.html with Java at Never Growing Old for Meet Me On Monday... this week's questions (and answers!)...





1. What do you normally eat for breakfast?  Some kind of a carb





2. What kind of car do you drive?  An old volvo wagon.  I call her Little Grey





3. Have you ever met a famous person?  I was almost kicked by Sally Starr's horse at the Devon horse show when I was little





4. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?   Pistachio





5. Which TV channel do you watch the most?  Bravo or HGTV

6 comments:

  1. I could not live without Bravo, I'll tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Following back from Admirer Monday blog hop. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm a new follower, following via Google Friend Connect. Found you though the Monday blog hop! I love HGTV too :)

    Ai Mei-
    http://StudentSavingBucks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

    Those are some great answers!

    I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back!

    Thanks for participating!
    Have a great week!
    Java

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Admirer Monday! I follow you! Hope to blog with you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Thanks for tagging along this week at the Tuesday Tag-Along blog hop! I'm a follower of your blog! :)

    http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete