Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday night at home

What could possibly be better than Saturday night at home? Richard cooked a giant roast on the grill for me and I am making salad and roasted potatoes with garlic and sundried tomatoes. Um and yum. Last night we went out to the BCC oyster roast and stuffed ourselves. Great time last night, fun people. I don't want to name any names but the paddle group was involved. I saw some funny pictures taken outside the saranac brewery in Utica, NY. I'll bet it is cold up there!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Autumnleah

I am trying here to link to a site of a paper artist who makes really colorful and fun stickers. She sold me some cute Christmas stocking stickers that I used at the Christmas Bazaar-my first and only "show".
She has a great selection and is super friendly.Check out her etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment