Friday, September 3, 2010

Wedding Bells are Ringing for my niece! I am leaving work early today to make the trek up to Lake Placid for the wedding of my husband’s niece. It should be both beautiful and fun. I am hoping to dance-unfortunately, I dance like Elaine on Seinfeld…you know, the kind of dancing where in your head you think you are suavey-bolla but in reality you look like a fat old fool just jiggling away off beat, herky jerky. You get the picture. I will bring my laptop to update you on all things Adirondack while we are there. OMG we will get to go to the Donut place on the way up. Sugar!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun, enjoy the wedding and by all means dance to your hearts content. Don't fret over what you may or may not look like on the dance floor...the main thing is that dancing is good for the heart and the soul, so boogie on sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget how you dance.
    As long as you enjoy its fun.

    ReplyDelete