Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a gift from Sadie

I am so excited that I am going to blog about this ahead of the fact! My friend Sadie at work is getting me a very special gift for Christmas this year. She is getting her face painted on an ornament for me to hang on my tree for all eternity. I promised. We have an art teacher here where I work who often paints peoples pets on ornaments and then sells them to the owner. I’m not really sure if she has done faces before but I find it tres amusing that I will have Sadies face on my tree. This topic will warrant 2 blog posts. One for now, one with pictures when I get it.


In the meantime, SOMEONE has left Santa in a precarious position near the paper cutter…


3 comments:

  1. Guess someone was either angry that Santa failed to bring them what they wanted last year, or they are threatening him with the possibilities of what will happen if he doesn't deliver this year.
    Hope the art teacher is as good at doing people as she is with pets. Not sure how Sadie would look with rabbit ears, a puppy's nose, and kitty cat whiskers ? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor old Santa. Perhaps he's just about had enough of delivering presents this year?!

    I think that's the funniest idea to have a bauble with someone's face on. Will it look all distorted?

    Looking forward to seeing it!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete